One day yoga retreats at Holland House, Pershore.
Sam and Sonia look forward to welcoming you to their Yoga days out. Holland House offers a calm nurturing sanctuary away from the busyness of our modern world, featuring many cosy nooks and crannies and three acres of beautiful gardens sloping down to the River Avon. Our retreat day features an extended yoga journey, where we break through limiting patterns, through pranayama (breath work) Kryia (energy) Asana ( physical poses ) and weaving through the journey will be meditation, ancient wisdom and Savasana (lying on our backs in relaxation). A freshly prepared delicious vegan/vegetarian lunch will then be served .
There will be refreshments throughout the day including warm home made biscuits with your morning break . After a delicious freshly prepared 2 course vegetarian lunch including fruit and vegetables from the kitchen garden , we will give you an explanation of the journey and answer any questions or sensations that may have surfaced for you. After a break we will conclude our day with tips for a restful nights sleep, showing you a few stretches to help you wind down then finish with a guided relaxing yoga nidra which takes you to a state of complete relaxation as you are guided through a practice where your consciousness drifts between awake and asleep, you finish the practice feeling rested and refreshed. Our day will end with tea and cake .
No experience or flexibility is necessary for this day, all we ask for you to bring is an open mind and a yoga mat if you have one.
Dark Ginger Yoga are holding yoga days on the following dates at Holland House
Thursday 31st March 2022
Wednesday 27th April 2022
Wednesday 21st September 2022
What’s included on your one day yoga retreat.
- 9.30 am Registration with tea, coffee and introductions in the lounge
- 10.00am setting our intention for the day and discussing the theme of the day
- Fire ceremony, letting go of what no longer serves you
- 11.10 refreshments
- 11.30 Our yoga journey begins
- 1.00pm vegetarian or a vegan lunch is served – please let us know of any other dietary requirements
- 2.00pm Discuss what has arisen from the journey, working through the theme of the day and learning new tools .
- 3.15pm break
- 3.45pm tips for a good nights sleep, some stretches and finishing with a deeply relaxing yoga nidra. .
- 4.30pm fond farewells over tea and cake.